Who Invented the Macujo Method?
Mike Macujo created this original 7-step THC cleaning method, and it gained massive popularity in the early 2000s thanks to those who used it and dropped positive reviews. Its effectiveness positioned it as the go-to alternative.
Our #1 Choice
Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo + Zydot Ultra Clean
Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo
The Macujo Method to pass a hair follicle drug test:
- Rinse hair thoroughly. Rub vinegar into your scalp and rub down throughout the scalp, hair that is the costs to the scalp is tests, so concentrate on rubbing the roots of your hair.
- Use the Clean and Clear in the same way, then wear a shower cap and leave it for thirty minutes.
- Give your hair a thorough rinse.
- Use Toxin Rid twice with shampoo.
- Then wash your hair using a few drops of Tide detergent.
- Shampoo your hair with Zydot Ultra Clean.
- You need to do this three times on the day before the test, and once on the day of the test.
What is the Original Macujo method and how does it work?
The Macujo method success rate is high enough to draw attention as well as curiosity to it. Since it’s a DIY home remedy, people will want to know if it’s worth the trouble. There’s a reason why the Macujo method has been used or referred to for over 20 years. This method has an aggressive approach to detoxing – it breaks down the exterior (hair cuticle) to gain access to the interior (the cortex). This enables this method to open the hair follicles and break THC metabolites down for easy elimination.
Since it specifically targets the drug metabolites in your hair strands, it’s a very precise method. It also works quickly, but like others, when you detox, your hair depends on the frequency and dosage of marijuana use. If you’re a light or moderate smoker, you can use the Macujo method a day before your hair follicle analysis is due. On the flip side, if you’re a heavy smoker, you should use the Macujo method 2-3 days before your hair drug test is due. This is crucial knowledge because it can be the difference maker in helping you pass hair follicle drug test mac method.
Macujo method steps and instructions:
- 1. Moisten your hair with warm water.
- 2. Apply a small amount of apple cider vinegar to the scalp. Massage gently to distribute evenly.
- 3. Apply enough Vaseline to your forehead and ears to prevent the rash that may be caused by the next product you will use.
- 4. Place a small amount of Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing astringent in the palm of your hand and massage your scalp.
- 5. Put on a shower cap and leave the products on your scalp and hair for 30-60 minutes.
- 6. Rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
- 7. Wash your hair with aloe-based shampoo.
- 8. Rinse with warm water.
- 9. Wash your hair again with aloe-based shampoo.
- 10. Rinse with warm water.
- 11. Apply a small amount of Tide liquid detergent to the palm of your hand and gently massage your hair and scalp. Make sure nothing gets in your eyes
- 12. Rinse it with warm water.
- 13. Apply a small amount of
Zydot Ultra Clean
- to the palm of your hand and massage your hair and scalp (briefly for what is needed).
- 14. Wash off with warm water.
Macujo method ingredients:
To get the total estimated cost of the homemade version, you need to know the cost of each ingredient or material you’ll need to prepare it. The ingredients or materials and their prices can be seen below;
- Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo (The Macujo Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid formula shampoo costs $165 while the Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo costs $279)
- Tide liquid detergent – $12.79
- A couple of spray bottles – each spray bottle will cost about $3-7
- Apple cider vinegar or Heinz all-natural vinegar – $27.99
- Shower cap – $5-9
- Vaseline – $4.99
- Clear Astringent with 2% Salicylic acid – $5.29
- Baking soda – a pack of 4lbs will cost you about $5
- At least a couple of towels – each towel will cost about $20-23
From the above price list, everything should amount to approximately $260 if we’re using the Macujo aloe old rid formula instead of Nexxus, as well as the maximum amount for some of the items listed above.
Macujo Method Reviews
This reviewer combined the Macujo aloe-old rid formula with the Macujo method for maximum effectiveness. He got the other ingredients needed for the Macujo method and recommended that the Zydot should be used on the day of the test and after the Macujo method.
This reviewer confirmed that they passed the hair drug test thanks to the Macujo method and used all the ingredients except the aloe-based shampoo because of its high cost. However, the user opted for Zydot Ultra Clean shampoo after using the Macujo method.
This is another reference to the combination of the Macujo Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo and the Macujo method, which is eventually topped off with the Zydot shampoo. Apparently, this is the working formula.
From this review, we can see that the Macujo method doesn’t work for everybody. The user seemed to have done everything right, maybe too right, but still failed the test and lost his job.
This user is not impressed with the Macujo method and labelled it a waste of money. The reviewer also suffered damage to their hair and scalp, and this shows the dangerous side effects of the Macujo method.
Macujo method Reddit review
This Redditor had her doubts regarding the Macujo method but followed the process. She also dropped tips on the Macujo method step by step and that users should avoid re-contaminating the hair after each wash.
This Redditor shaved their entire body to ensure that the hair samples would only be taken from the scalp (a smart move) 20 washes later (a bit extreme), and their efforts with the Macujo method paid off.
What Other Products Should One Have to Conduct it?
One notable product that works with the Macujo method is the Zydot Ultra Clean shampoo. Also, Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo is essential. From the reviews above, we can see that using the Macujo method with Zydot and Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid shampoos almost guarantees to pass your hair drug test. Aside from the other products mentioned earlier in the article, you’ll also require rubber gloves to protect your hands and keep them fresh while working on your hair.
Does the Macujo method ruin your hair?
Well, your hair will be free from drug toxins. That’s the good part. However, your hair will also be depleted of its natural oils. This will cause your hair to feel dry. This begs the question, “does the Macujo method ruin your hair?” Yes, it does, temporarily. You may feel burns on your scalp. This is because of the strong chemicals involved in deep-cleansing your hair. To recover your hair’s luster, we recommend using a conditioner some days after the Macujo cycle.
What to Do for Bald People?
We don’t recommend using the Macujo method if you’re bald because it will straight-up burn your scalp. If the Macujo method can burn hair, imagine what will happen if there’s no hair on the scalp? We recommend milder detox methods for bald people.
There have been some negative reviews, and the side effects are not what one will look forward to. Also, there’s no scientific proof that the Macujo method works, but it remains one of the best options if you want to rid your hair of THC and other drug toxins. You should pass your hair drug test if you use the right products and follow the Macujo method instructions in the letter. One common mistake users tend to make is properly washing the hair and then using their old towel to dry it, re-contaminating the hair in the process. We recommend using new towels for the Macujo method to avoid further contamination.